1. Albert I was wondering about that fish.
2. Bugger me woman will you stop going on about it.
1. Clare down the road said she saw it flapping about in your pocket and you had a big silly grin on your face.
2. Don't you go believing everything that Clare woman says, woman. Even you said that yourself.
1. Flippin hell Albert - of all people - you're the one with the tendency to bend the truth.
2. Get away with you woman, she's been imagining things.
1. How many times am I going to have to ask you Albert about that fish?
2. I really don't know - until you get fed up I s'pose.
1. Just let me ask you one last time then Albert.
2. Knowing your last times woman this could go on all night.
1. Laugh as much as you like Albert, we both know you took it down the pub.
2. Merciful angels woman why would I want to go and do a thing like that?
1. Not for the first time in this relationship Albert I have no idea why you do most of the things you do.
2. Oh I see that's how it is, is it?
1. Perhaps it is Albert but you are still avoiding answering my question.
2. Questions, questions, that's all I ever get is questions. Ridiculous questions.
1. So why not try answering them then Albert. Tell me about that fish. Unless you just want to keep avoiding the issue.
2. Very well then, but you won't believe me.
1. Well it's about time, what did you do with it then?
2. Xander wanted to add it to his collection so I said he could have it.
1. You didn't give it to that old fart Xander, of all people.
2. Zoo was shut, what else was I s'posed to do with it.